Monday, November 10, 2008

The Older Generation Has Joined the Bloggers!



At long last... We are trying out this blogging idea. For the next 21 months we are Elder and Sister Martinez as we are serving a mission through the Albuquerque Mission Area. We have already been 'on the job' for 3 months, thus the 21 months to go.

Just arrived back from a tour of the north-west section of the mission... woke up to SNOW in Cortez, Colorado and had an anxious trip over the mountains to Durango. Beautiful but definitely slippery and sliding.

Elder's head is getting a little cold from the elements so he decided to do a little hat shopping at the Mission Office. Just a little large????
After arriving home we both had a cold so have spent the last couple days in the house... hot lemonade and aspirins. And lots of rest.
Well.. for a first blog entry... guess I'm on the road!
Love to everyone....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Bloggers! Welcome to the internet age. Rich and I wave at you from across the miles.

Blogger Blake said...

WOW! I'm Impressed!

Bella said...

woohoo! Welcome mom! I still haven't gotten used to Dad without his beard! haha This will be a good way to see your happenings! Love ya!

Unknown said...

ahhhhh!!! Hello there my favorite Missionaries!!! oh How I love and miss you! Edwin look at you and your naked face!! You look so different! I had to double take and squint my eyes to see your name tag and make sure it was you. How is it going touring the mission? are they keeping you super busy? Nothing you 2 can't handle. I have been thinking about you all and new mexico a lot lately.With the holidays approaching i have been reflecting on my last Holiday season and the wonderful people i shared it with... the Bernallioians!! i love and miss you. God bless

sadiesue said...

hey that last comment Joseph was me!!!sis. clift... sadie. i don't know why it posted me as my dad but it did... don't worry i got it all straitened out:) I love you!!